TODAY'S HEADLINES - SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTENT

EGG IDENTIFIER. Got "???" Monster egg? Identify it here.

-----

NO MORE XP REWARD. At one stage, character like McGreggor or Tawny will stop giving you xp reward. Read it from Quest under McGreggor and Tawny.

-----

GET MORE GAME CENTER FRIENDS. If you wish to share your Game Center ID, please write it on the comment box here. The link also available under the GAME TIPS menu.



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Monster Pet Shop On Twitter!

Hey there loyal readers! Thank you for all the love you give to this blog. Now My Monster Pet Shop (MMPS) is on Twitter due to a lot of requests from MMPS blog readers. Now you can share your MPS experiences with another players (if they are willing to follow this blog on Twitter...). So please spread the words and start making that Twitter account if you don't have one :D

Oh, if any of you wondering why Twitter not Facebook, its just because Facebook is keep changing. I don't whether its a good thing or bad thing, but now i find FB is uncomfortable. Also, privacy issues. What we want to share is MPS game experience. With Facebook, we might share a little bit more than that (pure opinion).

Follow on Twitter: @monsterpetshops

or

Click this link to follow MMPS on Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. I have this wonderful game in my android, but I don't have access to my costumers requests. I've already discovered all monsters. However, all of a sudden I can't see my costumer's request. Does anybody know what is happening? Has it happened before with somebody? How do I do in such case? Give me a light I beg you! Please... I'm going crazy if there isn't a solution to this problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you check the open book symbol to the left of the shop screen?

      Delete
  2. Sorry, there isn't a solution.

    ReplyDelete