TODAY'S HEADLINES - SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTENT

EGG IDENTIFIER. Got "???" Monster egg? Identify it here.

-----

NO MORE XP REWARD. At one stage, character like McGreggor or Tawny will stop giving you xp reward. Read it from Quest under McGreggor and Tawny.

-----

GET MORE GAME CENTER FRIENDS. If you wish to share your Game Center ID, please write it on the comment box here. The link also available under the GAME TIPS menu.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Moppet

PLEASE READ "BREEDING 101" SECTION. IT CONTAINS USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BREEDING.


Incubates in: 4hr
Best visit every: 3.5hr
Toy: Guitar
Habitat: Grass
Fav. food: Chili Chips
Egg price: 14 Monster Berries
Moppet egg. Colour may vary.
Round Moppet
Boxy Moppet
Pointy Moppet
Squiggly Moppet

Co-contributors: Semaniz Enterprise, tigerecruz, ferraripilot

24 comments:

  1. Looking for a boxy moppet let me know if u can help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a boxy moppet. Do you have any anollies?

      Delete
    2. I have an anolly, do you have polygol or terrabear? Gc id ahdarifa

      Delete
    3. I have a terrabear, do you have a nubbed bumpkin? GC:Fong306131

      Delete
  2. Add me: giorg1a
    i have a lot eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys i need pointy and squiggly moppets. i have heaps of eggs to share as well. add me @ GC: fyeahmarshie
    thanks in advance! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the round and squiggly moppet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a pointy moppet, willing to give a terrabear. GC:Fong306131

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a pointy moppet, do you have a pronged terrabear? My gc name: ahdarifa

      Delete
  6. for petes sake add me suh110 ihave amoppet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really really need round moppet, gc is
    Dandog:)
    (including smiley face) please add thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys I have 8 eggs to exchange and I have all of the moppets so add me! My gc name is coolsissta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can trade moppet egg against polygol or terrabear
    id: Rosakola

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a moppet if anyone needs my gam center check out my website!
    Www.Monsterpetshop.Weebly.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daily player, will accept any friend request, please add me "JordanKitten"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Need pointy moppet, please add me GC Kwaika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN can give you eggs add me hispockets

      Delete
    2. u have android or ios?

      Delete
  13. i need one moppet for android

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need a round moppet XD I have a terra bear that I need to grow a little more before it can produce eggs, I have a striped Chuffle and a pronged anolly that I need to hatch and raise before it can produce eggs, same with pointy polygol and an unknown pogonip. I also have a peeper egg that I need to raise and a bunny tuckle. You will probably get one of these if you add me and let me raise it. Anybody want to? I might get a round moppet soon, so add me before that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My nickname is Chocolatechunk chip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have lots of eggs. GC is llyndrael

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need: Polygol, Pogonip, Anolly eggs!!

    Add me on GameCenter as: xixo 23

    ReplyDelete
  18. how do you add friends plz tellme

    ReplyDelete