TODAY'S HEADLINES - SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTENT

EGG IDENTIFIER. Got "???" Monster egg? Identify it here.

-----

NO MORE XP REWARD. At one stage, character like McGreggor or Tawny will stop giving you xp reward. Read it from Quest under McGreggor and Tawny.

-----

GET MORE GAME CENTER FRIENDS. If you wish to share your Game Center ID, please write it on the comment box here. The link also available under the GAME TIPS menu.



Saturday, October 8, 2011

IMPORTANT: Crashing When Sharing Eggs With Friends?

If you have updated the game software but still experience crashing when sharing eggs with friends, i can't help. Sorry for that :( The problem lies within the developers. But there is one fun part about this issue. Every time you crashed after you give an egg, your friend is ACTUALLY receive the egg! Wait i'm not done yet. The best part is, you STILL POSSESS the egg that you just gave your friend! Me and my wife have proven this.

However, crashing is sucks best like vacuum cleaner. So if you want the developers to fix this issue as soon as possible, you my beloved readers, need to write a review on iTunes about this issue and mentioned about the crash. Give them one star rating if you feel necessary (i still gave them four). The more people write about this crash, the more likely they will notice ;)

6 comments:

  1. Does anyone have the problem of not getting pop up notifications anymore? Any solutions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u go into the settings, on your iPod. and click Notifications, u can disable them by clicking on them.

      Delete
  2. Hi Liz! Hmm never happened to me before. But i suggest you to check the notification settings on the game. If its on, try to switch it off first then switch it on again. I hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it crashes, sometime i receive 2 eggs of the same kind and my friend still hsve hers in the incubator

    Ahfangz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I have an issue that when ever I fill my egg request, the notification doesnt come off from my friend screen, and i seem not to get any xp for it. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I also have a problem and couldn`t find anything about it on the internet.
    I installed the game on my Galaxy S3 ... and I can not see any friends or visit their shops. my friend send me an egg and I recieved it ... but nothing else... what should I do?! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete