Hello Moon! It is adorable :D Strangely, i found this monster after i reach lvl 10 while others get this earlier. Maybe just bad luck lol. Gonna work on it's sub-types ;)
I need a pronged Chuffle of you have one invite me on game center SoDamnSpiky...I will send you just about any monster you want in return since I have almost all of them
Help! My squonk doesn't want to grow up. Every time I do every thing that it will let me do the meter won't go up. Does anyone have a hint on how to fix it? P.S. Im stuck on the third star.
Hey i had one of this monsters at level 5 i think, but i dont think i kept a egg...should i have kept one? I dont really understand how this rare egg thing works and what i should do before i sell the pets. Im only level 7, andi find destressing that my first pets took 1 hour to take care off, now they take 5 to 8 hours thus making it a lot harder to make cash and progress. Any tips are welcome, and please add me in Gc my id is Ydernola
I really need any type of chuffle egg and I will trade for anything you want! I have terrabears, polygols, Steve, and anything else in my store. Add me bluerobot13! Thanks!!!!
How exactly are you supposed to get the other chuffle eggs without using your berries? Because I can't seem to figure out how to. I only have the stripey chuffles. I have had 7 stripey chuffles and no others.
Hey, does anyone here have a pronged chuffle? I nearly have discovered all, I'm requesting a horned chuffle from my friends so all I really need is a pronged chuffle! Please help! GC:moyi72
Chuffle is so adorable. I can't wait to see his sub types!
ReplyDeleteUmm what exactly are sub types? Thx so much!
DeleteHello Moon! It is adorable :D Strangely, i found this monster after i reach lvl 10 while others get this earlier. Maybe just bad luck lol. Gonna work on it's sub-types ;)
ReplyDeleteI got this monster 5 minutes into the game definitely bad luck :P
DeleteHi Wayne,
ReplyDeleteI have found a new variant of chuffle:) it is the pronged chuffle! Hahaha I will take a picture of it and post it on here tmt:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi, my brother has a Moused-Eared Chuffle and once he hatches it I will make sure to email it to you! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish have this type monster,add me game center:edisonkhai,pls....thanks....
DeleteMy email add:tpsmomo@yahoo.com,pls give me mouse-eared chuffle egg,thank you!
DeleteI got a pronged chuffle, the weird thing is I got this one before a a stripey chuffle. Pls add me if you want this egg. GC:Fong306131
Deletehow do i get more monster berries fast without spening any money? mcgreggor needs a chuffle and the only egg is fifty berries, i dont have any help!!
Deleteyou could use a anolly.
DeleteI can send u the pic of pronged chuffle, to your email? Let me know again..
ReplyDeleteI found that some monster families have the same sub types such as fuzzles and chuffles / pogonips and bumpkins.
ReplyDeleteneed a pronged one add me iloveodie
ReplyDeleteI need it and add u already, my id:edisonkhai
DeleteI have a stripey, horned, and pronged chuffle, add me if you want these. GC:Fong306131
DeleteI need a pronged Chuffle of you have one invite me on game center SoDamnSpiky...I will send you just about any monster you want in return since I have almost all of them
ReplyDeleteI Only Need A Horned Chuffle.... Willing To Send Any Other Monster... Thanks =D
ReplyDeleteGC: leon_fher
Chuffles are so cute
ReplyDeleteAdd me: giorg1a
ReplyDeleteMy game center ID is cippi94
ReplyDeleteADD ME!
i have a lot eggs!
i need a chuffle but i dont have enough berries :) please add me: blackheart21
ReplyDeletei need a chuffle too,, will swap any monster for one :) please add: JadeeLaurenn
ReplyDeleteI need a chuffle, please add me: audianaudi
ReplyDeletePlease help. Thank you :-)
I need a mouse eared chuffle, will swap for anything add me: tami9968
ReplyDeleteI need a chuffle please add me and help! Have eggs to give! GC: faerie2341
ReplyDeleteHELP!!! i need a chuffle but i don;t have any berries!! please someone HEL ME!!
ReplyDeleteadd me as your friend if have an egg for me :(
maine 55
Anyone have mouse-eared chuffle?can send it to me?I really need it!! My game center: edisonkhai, thanks ya! I also can give other chuffle egg!
ReplyDeleteadd me my game center is smw1553.
ReplyDeleteAny one got any sort of chuffle I will pay u back with any egg no lie!! Game centre doddy140
ReplyDeleteI have chuffle egg, do you have terrabear or polygol? Gc ahdarifa. Thanks!
Deleteanyone want a emerald horned tumper
DeletePls add me vivbao, new to the game but will gift etc.
ReplyDeleteI need a shuffle egg please add me Kat is a kickass ninja
ReplyDeleteHelp! My squonk doesn't want to grow up. Every time I do every thing that it will let me do the meter won't go up. Does anyone have a hint on how to fix it? P.S. Im stuck on the third star.
ReplyDeleteanonimous wait it will mature when it actually reaches 3 star it might still be on 2 star
ReplyDeletecan someone git me a chuffle i can give you a stev anolly snorkle gc id is suh110
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't get into your monster pet shop because you used the time cheat. GC:Fong306131
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI need a chuffle, dumb mcgreggor. GC:Fong306131
ReplyDeleteThe pronged chuffle looks like an alien.
ReplyDeletecan someone send me a chuffle egg?? i have lots of other kinds tht i can trade
ReplyDeleteGC: smilliesun
I cant enter your shop or send you anything because its purple :(. GC:tinci999
DeleteHey i had one of this monsters at level 5 i think, but i dont think i kept a egg...should i have kept one? I dont really understand how this rare egg thing works and what i should do before i sell the pets. Im only level 7, andi find destressing that my first pets took 1 hour to take care off, now they take 5 to 8 hours thus making it a lot harder to make cash and progress. Any tips are welcome, and please add me in Gc my id is Ydernola
ReplyDeleteChuffle is hella cute;)
ReplyDeletei can trade chuffle egg against polygol or terrabear
ReplyDeleteid: Rosakola
Check out www.monsterpetshop.weebly.com
ReplyDeleteI really need any type of chuffle egg and I will trade for anything you want! I have terrabears, polygols, Steve, and anything else in my store. Add me bluerobot13! Thanks!!!!
ReplyDeleteEdit: I only need mouse-eared, pronged and horned chuffles, please no Stripey!
DeleteBluerobot13
Now I only need the pronged and I will have all the legendary so someone please send me one!
DeleteI REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE! add me if u have 1. My gc id is goldfishpet3
ReplyDeleteTHANKS AHEAD OF TIME!
How exactly are you supposed to get the other chuffle eggs without using your berries? Because I can't seem to figure out how to. I only have the stripey chuffles. I have had 7 stripey chuffles and no others.
ReplyDeleteYou have to breed them��
Deletehi i need a chuffle if you friend me i can trade for one a truffled persnicket
DeleteID kate1623
Add asherlyll pls! I need a chuffle egg n a terrabear! It's soooo expensive!
ReplyDeletehi i need the mouse eared chuffle i am willing to trade a yellow and orange tuflted persnicket
ReplyDeletei can change the color to anything you want
ID kate1623
I really need a chuffle and I'm willing to trade a rare monster in return :) add me on game center if u can im TORYALICE thanks
ReplyDeleteI have a Chuffle! One egg left! Add me on game center tell me in the friend message that you want my Chuffle egg.
ReplyDeleteMy GC nickname is Chocolatechunk chip!
ReplyDeleteOk, offer gone. I want to trade for it though
ReplyDeleteHey guy can someone PLEASE send me a chuffle egg! Chichestercourtneyhill@gmail.com. You will be my hero!
ReplyDeleteAdd me up! Nani0411.. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey, does anyone here have a pronged chuffle? I nearly have discovered all, I'm requesting a horned chuffle from my friends so all I really need is a pronged chuffle! Please help! GC:moyi72
ReplyDeleteI have have an eared chuffle if anyone is interested.
ReplyDeleteAsuna Ai
Please add me. I could use a chuffle. Will gift. GC:benjapod
ReplyDeleteI have lots of eggs. GC is llyndrael
ReplyDeleteHave cancer and aids
ReplyDeleteHola! en verdad necesito un chuffle! quien lo tenga agregueme! GC: 4lbanis
ReplyDeleteChuffles are really really cute, specially the horned one !!!!!
ReplyDeleteHigh five! Totally agree!!!!!!!!!
Deletehow i can get the other type?
ReplyDeleteTry breeding the chuffle to the other type of chuflle but it needs to be yours
DeleteExample:Stripley Chuffle breeds with Mouse- Eared Chuffle
But it has very low chance
Even though I'm a kid I know it
DeleteThank you soo much Wayne I don't know what I would do with out you! You are super awesome x100000000000
ReplyDeleteadd me i am Tala Wachita.This site is amazing.Also i have alot of stripy chuffles and water type eggs.
ReplyDeletestripey chuffles are so amazing and totes cute I mean just look at those hands!
ReplyDeleteI have a azure and light green stripes chuffle, so cute
ReplyDelete